These guys are just *** that don't know anyone in the business. No one should pay upfront.

This is the first mistake that I made. I finally got a partial refund after harassing David Divona. I'm much wiser now, but this should be a warning to stay away from these frauds. It's better to do it yourself.

I know it's hard to make it and these guys promise a connection that will help you get there.

Smoke and mirrors. I don't know how many people they've scammed and it is a travesty and I don't know how they live with themselves doing this to people who really believe in their stories.

Review about: Proven Entertainment Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Quit.

Comments

MightyCompanionsCares
West Hollywood, California, United States #1354244

In trying to resolve my issues that sound like your issues with Proven I brought up the bad reviews they have on this site. They tell me this, that I'd like to check out with you: "Three of these reviews are from the same person who sent us a hard drive that his series in an improper format.

We sent it back to him. When he sent it back to us, the hard drive was broken and could not be read.

So we sent it back and he left 3 reviews for us." There are four reviews posted: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/browse-reviews.html?query=divona&redirect=1. Are three of them yours?